Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time to Regroup

Now that my biggest shows are done for the year, it's time for me to regroup myself ( can you really do that to yourself? maybe I'm doing a one person strategy meeting? how come I can't find the right word for that? )

Whatever the case, now that the Toronto Artist Project and the Spring One of a Kind shows are over and in the books, it's time to get down to my todo list and sort out what needs to be done before I can start on the next round of painting. That includes things like updating my website, sending paintings to galleries, especially fun things like doing my taxes, and then figuring out what kind of art to do in the future.

Oh, I should probably also take a little time out to salvage what's left of my brain cells and let them recover a little bit. I hate to say it but I'm feeling a little arted out right now. I'm not too worried, I'm pretty sure the artness will come back, judging by the fact that the conversation in the back of my head, that one that you only notice when you're not engaged with something else like other people or a TV, that conversation about what kind of art to do this summer, has been going on non-stop since I left the One of a Kind Show.

I'll have more blog posts about all of that stuff coming up.

cheers,
Marcel

No comments:

Post a Comment