Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goooaaalll!!! Gets a photo

File this under Awesome Customers:

Last fall I forgot to take photographs of
Gooooaaaalllll!!!! before I sent it to the gallery, and in a Murphy's Law kind of way, they sold it before I realized my mistake. All I had was a small detail photo of the drawing stage from my phone, which is all I could put on my website:









Then a couple of months ago a customer of mine emailed me to let me know that he had just seen the painting at his brother's house. (anti-Murphy or something!) From there he arranged for me to go over and do a photo session, which is what happened yesterday. (I'll post the cleaned up photo in a couple of weeks once I've recovered from this show.)

Anyway, I'd just like to say I have some awesome customers. Thanks so much for letting me come to your house and do my photo thing!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment