Thursday, April 22, 2010

Studio doodles

I'm doodling some new designs for a new set of mini-paintings I'm working on. I'm feeling kind of tapped out with my old designs, and I've been having a hard time getting anything good to come out, so I spent some time going over old photos on the puter and printing them out in the hopes that it'll jog something out of my creative brain.

I'm sure that if I spent more time outside it would be easier to come up with something, but the irony of trying to make even part of your income from art is that you spend so much time in the studio that you don't have time to get into the landscapes you're trying to paint. That means I likely won't do any canoe pieces this year, I'm sorry to say.

Ok enough rambling and back to some drawing:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment