Monday, February 1, 2010

Sneak Peek - finished hockey piece

Here's the painting all finished. I'd like to post a higher res photo, but I haven't figured out how to do that from my iPhone yet. For some reason my blogging app shrinks it down. Ah well, I'm still quite happy that it's so much faster to blog straight from the studio, rather than taking the pic with the nikon, going down to the office, transferring it to the PC, photoshopping it, and then posting it up. (And getting distracted and sidetracked somewhere along the way.)

I'm also happy about the ability to blog straight from the studio because I doubt I'll have time to post the full size photos of any of the paintings that I'm going to finish between now and the show, so these sneak peeks will at least allow me to share some of the work with everyone.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment