Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moving my blog to blogger

Hey there, while I do have a blog hosted on my Shopify site, the design of that page is really quite different than the design I've got for my new upcoming shiny happy website, which I should be going live in the next week or so.

Since I won't be using Shopify any more, (not because Shopify's not great, because it really is, I just don't sell any of the items I listed there anymore, and the design on the Shopify based blog is a lot different than my new website) I've decided to move to a blogger blog. It's just a lot less work to start a new blog here on blogger, where I could just use a standard theme that basically matches my new website, than it would be to figure out how to do the redesign on the Shopify blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment