Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toronto Art Expo and Email List Promotion

As you can see on the Events page on my website, I'm going to be exhibiting at the Toronto Art Expo this year. The dates are February 25 - February 28. (If you're on my email list, I sent out the wrong dates last night. The Art Expo apparently changed the dates on their website really recently and I missed that.)

I'm really looking forward to the show and I'm working really hard to get some new paintings done for it. For the first time ever I'm going to do a promotion for the people who are on my email list, as a token of my appreciation for their continued support. My plan is to send an promotion code-word type of thing in an email to everyone on my list just before the show. If you come to the show and give me the code, I'll apply a 5% discount to any purchase!

In other news, I've also had some gallery requests for more hockey paintings, so I'm also desperately trying to get some of those done at the same time. I'll hopefully be able to post something soon about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment