The customer wanted a smaller version, and I didn't think it would work just to shrink the image, so I rearranged the composition to get the characters and the house in it, while still retaining the the same feel to it.
I've added sharing buttons to the artwork pages on my website so it's easier for people to share the pieces they like. I've also added follow links to the footer for my accounts on Google+ and Twitter.
Though I'm not sure how much longer progress will continue to be made; Saturday afternoons are always a bit of a slog. Not much left in the tank at this point in the week. Ah well, if only I learned to go to bed earlier, haha.