Thursday, February 3, 2011

Toronto Artist Project coming up!

And I'm getting really nervous about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that I was accepted to the show, but I know I need to show up with really good work that competes with everything else that'll be there, and I only have a couple if weeks left to make it!

And of course, that anxiety is driven by the bottom line: I need to make some good sales so I can pay bills and continue to do this. Have a bad show and I'm several thousand bucks in the hole. A couple of bad shows and I can't help but think of quitting. Not a place I want to go, so back to the drawing board to make awesomeness! Awesomeness that people will want to put in their living rooms!

Yeah!

Anyway, so if you want to keep track of my progress, just check back here, or follow me on twitter: @marcel_g



No comments:

Post a Comment