Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Website Almost Ready to Launch

I've got a couple of minor tweaks, and then all that's left to do is to deploy it to the host server and get the domain names all pointed to the correct spot. Yeah, famous last words really: 'All that's left to do is...' - is hit a giant unforeseen snag in the deployment process, that's what. Actually, that's my old school programmer paranoia rearing up: it used to be the deployment process was fraught with snags and gotchas. Something that worked just fine on the developer's box would invariably break down and whimper in a corner during deployment. These days however, the process seems to work much more easily with modern servers and operating systems. Phew.

Anyway, I hope to have it up and running within a week, with all of the older artwork, and then I'll start adding the pieces from the last year that I haven't put online yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment